The actuator, corrects the web position precisely with virtually no delay.
Motor-driven actuating drives are used wherever a very fast response to web position changes is needed. The actuator can be connected directly to the controller. Ready-to-install designs mean quick, cost-effective assembly which is particularly beneficial for retrofitting existing systems.
Features of BST eltromat’s actuators:
- Wear-resistant DC motors
- Ball screw spindle drives for a long service life and minimum backlash
- Designed for curved and linear correcting movements
- Various sizes of actuation path, force and speed possible
- Available with position feedback (precise capturing of current actuating drive position), electronic end position switch-off and servo-center position
- electrical power supply dircetly from the amplifier
- non maintainance